Tuesday, 5 February 2008

Taiming kah muka ku

You all may not have guessed, but it is hard for me to make new friends. I usually meet new people through my existing friends. Jarang sekali I would come up to a random person and start to mingle randomly. Simple because, in that sense, I am quite the shy type.

You make different perceptions about people you do not know. You instantly judge them; it is only natural to. Say, for example, one may look taiming. Then, there's an immediate reaction to that - you dislike him/her. That perception sticks forever in your mind, it will, if you do not make an effort to get to know the person better. I too judge people. I might have disliked some people just because that they might have looked ambung or taiming.

You know how people say karma always bites you in the ass, right? Today I learned that some people actually thought that I am ambung and taiming before they met me. Karma, oh, karma.

I was like "Indakan!"; I was in disbelief. But apparently I do. But honestly people, I love people in general! I am very loving! I am not taiming nor am I ambung! Maybe it's the way I subconsciously carry myself. Or maybe, it is just simply... pisin mua ku.

So I am really sorry if I don't look very welcoming. I am the opposite of that.

Another popular perception that people may have of me is that I look quite conservative. Do I? Aku yang capi-capi ulah ku ani kana ucap conservative? Actually that's quite a compliment I must say.

I cannot naturally smile in pictures (unless I laugh), so I have people telling me that I smile like perogol bersiri in pictures. To tell me that I have a fake smile would be enough, you know. Ani perogol bersiri wah kana ucap usul mua ku. Others would tell me that I look like a pimp. Me? A pimp? Mun pimples mengakun ku. Lame haha.

Like they always say, never judge a book by its cover. Read its first few pages first, the you judge. I judge people by how they look sometimes, and I'm usually wrong.

So to people who thought that I am ambung or taiming, I am not. Maybe that is what's keeping me single all these time. Okay, now that you know I am not ambung nor taiming, do ask me out. (I am very loving!)

HAHAHA. Bari gali aku ah.

My weekend was great. I had lots of fun and I had great company. Thanks guys for the greatest weekend I have ever had in a long time. I'll post pictures esok (I promise this time). Do come back and check it out.

Assalamualaikum.

3 comments:

Lina Lyne said...

Lol at perogol bersiri.

And oh, you don't have that taiming look on your face, I think.

Tina said...

My first impression is 'temeng' also. Then when they get to know me, they're so in disbelief that they had a wrong first impression.

Hehehe.

Tina said...

What I meant was, people's first impression of me! LOL.