Monday, 10 December 2007

Matters of the heart

You know, matters of the heart is so hard to understand. For one moment you think that you like this person. Once you act upon your feelings, you start to realise that you are comitting something invalid because you realise that you do not like the person that much. Hey, I like this other person instead. What am I doing? I thought.

So there you are trying to win the second person. You're doing great. Then suddenly the first person gets involved with another. You start to feel furious, and be all jealous. Confused, I am. I thought I finally realised I didn't like her that much. Why do I feel this way then?

You put on hold whatever you had with the second person by diverting it into furiousness over the first person; leaving the second person alone when suddenly the second person involves herself with an another being.

You go berserk. It could've been a win-win situation. You're back to being a lonely loser who checks out single girls' Facebook profiles.

You know, when you meet somebody new, there's that possibility that you might like them. You can't exactly say that you either like that person or not. Even if you are not attracted to the person, who knows that you might be attracted to them when you start to get to know them. Some people can be physically attracted to another, or be emotionally attracted to another, or both at the same time, or one first after the other.

I know I am not making sense here. I don't know what I am talking about to be honest. I don't even know what I'm thinking.

No comments: