Tuesday, 18 September 2007

Let it be just me

This morning I woke up four times. I forced myself to fall asleep each time I woke up. The weird thing was, I dreamed that I was awake the entire time I was sleeping. I'd wake up, and fall asleep once again and my dream still continued. That went on until the final time I woke up, which was around 12 noon.

In my dream, I was not just awake. I was hanging out with a certain someone, both of us trying to sleep. I guess I just miss how things were, however meaningless and unacknowledged it was.

You'd want to be honest with yourself. Can you really? How can you even tell if you're being honest with yourself anyway? What's right, what's wrong, do I know? We can always pretend and play nonchalance, but then it sucks to know that I can't be my entire self.

If you happen to read this, yes I am talking about you here. I don't want to talk about it with you simply because it will make things more complicated on your side, and I don't want to do that. Let it be just me.

No comments: