Thursday, 25 October 2007

Mengapa

I just woke up. I had a dream. It was a happy dream. But sometimes I don't like to have happy dreams, because I end up being frustrated that it is only a dream when I wake up. There are times when I would throw my pillows upon waking up. Other times I would scream into a pillow. Scream out loud: MIMPI? JUST A DREAM? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Anyway, I dreamt that I got married; it was the happiest feeling ever. The period of the dream was time masa Majlis Ambil-Ambilan. My bride and I was just waiting to be called to proceed downstairs to bersanding at the pelaminan. The funny thing was there was no one else in the room helping us. She was fixing her own make up, I helped put her veil and tiara on and she helped me fix my sinjang. What low ass budget wedding is this? Screw that. It still felt pretty much real and.. happy.

Geez, I sound like a girl - talking about a wedding. Anyway, when I woke up, I reached for my phone and I wanted to call my best friends because I don't remember them being in the wedding. Somehow they weren't invited and I was feeling guilty.

When I got hold of my phone, I was like eh kan bahapa ku ni ah? Talor. Mimpi rupanya.

Dui, calon pun alum ada. Ani tah kan kawin? Kur semangat. Haha I do not mean that I would want to get married right now, it's just that the dream felt so happy I just didn't want to wake up. I mean, I would freak out if that was real though. Freak out big time. I'm only twenty, baru jua lahir kali ah.

But honestly, I hate dreams. I hate them. Aku rasa kan mengumbang bilik ku masa ani. I call that therapy!

2 comments:

softeyes said...

Hi Jirin...

I had one unforgetable dream about getting married as well. I know what u mean, it gives you that feeling. Feelings of contentment and happy ani lah... only the person I m married to ( in the dream) was a faceless figure. So my Mr Right or so is still a mystery.
Just curious your bride atu faceless jua kah? Dreams are just weird sometimes...I kinda hate it too.

Have a good day, may your dreams and wishes came true. :)

Jirin said...

She's not faceless, I know who exactly she is.

Yeah it can be really weird and so random at times.

Thanks, you too. May yours too!