Saturday, 15 September 2007

See ya later, pal.

Hello people.

My flight is today. Part of me is iski to go back, but I felt that my break was a little short; I wanna stay a little bit longer! I have not seen some of my friends; so I am really sorry. I should have made much more effort, but I couldn't. I have been busy. Too effin' busy. So, to those who I haven't seen yet, I am really sorry. I will definitely see you next time! =)

I was at my cousin's house the other day and he took this shot of me, and I love it!


He's really good and I am not just saying that because he is my cousin; his pictures are great! Swing by his blog @ jim747.blogspot.com. Or simply click here, it's linked.


Adios! Will update once I sampai Kent InsyaAllah! Selamat Puasa!

2 comments:

Yasien said...

Cool shot indeed! iklan kereta apa ni bos? haha

War186 said...

Great shot. Pikirtah amateur ngambil sekalinya ko mention jim747 haha patutlah.

Have a safe flight back and take care. :)