Monday, 23 April 2007

Slow cheetah

I want to say thanks to my loyal readers who visit this blog. I don't usually update this blog everyday, I only update when I feel like it. Sometimes malar, sometimes not so malar. Sometimes I talk about random things, sometimes I talk about how my day went, sometimes I talk about my personal views on things and sometimes I don't talk at all. I am sorry if I'm not making sense here. Hehe.


Slow cheetah by RHCP.
I've read from people's blog that blogging is addictive sometimes. Makes sense jua lah. Sometimes to make a post everyday is somehow obligatory. It's like a job. Haha. But then again if I was to forcefully commit myself to write everyday, it will lack originality don't you think?

A couple of my friends and I was discussing the other day about the afterworld. Will we get the chance to see our existing friends and family members? In our sekolah ugama, we were taught that in the afterlife, we won't be able to remember our friends and family. That saddens me really. The fact that I won't be able to see my mother again kills me. But then again, what do we know. Wallahualam Bi Shawab.

You know how I randomly jump from one point to another in my posts. You know, life isn't just about fun things. But then I don't want to elaborate what life is really about. I mean, there's more to life than having fun. I object that saying - 'Live life to the fullest'. Live life to a certain moderation. Let's just say that there are unnecessary things that I very much do not appreciate. Again, I'm not making any sense, am I?

This post may sound a little depressing. It's not, really. Maybe it's me suffering from withdrawal symptoms due to the decision of the writers' of the poklen blog to quit blogging. HAHA! But seriously, it felt like the FRIENDS finale all over again. Haha, not so much, but honestly, it's like, umm it's like, APEHH! NADA LAGI WAH? Hahaha luan jua tu ah sadis nya.

I am loving Red Hot Chili Peppers' Stadium Arcadium album.

No comments: