Tuesday, 13 March 2007

Idol update

I am not going to analyze everyone's performance but I'll just make some remarks about the Top 12 show. First of all, I don't think that this year's line up is the best. I mean, the previous seasons had better singers perhaps. But what do I know? Haha.

Sanjaya Malakar: What the hell is up with the different hairdo each week? Week in week out, he always has a new hairstyle to parade, it's like it's his best asset when it's really not. His performance was, once again, meticulously weak. It's like this dude hasn't eaten for months. Maybe he's on a no-carb diet, God knows.

Chris Sligh: I am not really buying his humor. People say he's funny and all that crap, but to me, his statements seem to be pre-thought; which takes away the humor really. He looked different tonight, God knows whether or not his specs was lost in his hair. His performance had that Coldplay feel to it, but it wasn't at all good.

Lakisha Jones: Yada yada yada, good vocals, so what? Haha, no, to me, she doesn't have that x-factor goin' on. Just another La Toya London from season 3.

No 'WOW!' performance this week. So I don't think I'll be downloading next week's show. I'll just watch it off youtube.

No comments: