Wednesday, 7 March 2007

Can you be anymore real PART TWO

I just have to publish this. Kaka Cell commented in my previous blog post and I quote...

"There are a lot of people out there yang mengakun stuff they don't even have. I don't know why they do that, but maybe masa form 1 - 5 atu, maybe they think its cool to be known and popular... or to have so and so penyakit.. God knows why they think like that.

I used to have a friend who told me she was pregnant through phone sex... We were form 1 and I don't even understand what it meant.

Then I had another friend who used to tell us that she has leukemia and that she will belayar to study abroad soon... tapi tunggu punya tunggu till masuk uni.. inda jua belayar layar nya."

I laughed my ass off when I read that comment. It deserves to be put in a post. Haha, thanks Ka Cell. Seriously, pregnant through phone sex? Haha please THINK dulu if you want to to lie to people, think whether or not, are people going to know if you're lying or not. Pacah eh, pacah!

3 comments:

cells said...

haha..I know...thats the story of my sex education back in form 1 from a 16yr old girl. haha. It didnt make sense..like 'how' through the phone...;p

Jirin said...

hahahaha i know! hahah not only it doesnt make sense, its stupid! hahaha but its funny!! hahahah

fadz said...

hahaha jirin! siapa, was it someone from our class? :p ai i wanna knowwww.. after u tell me i'll zip it