Tuesday, 6 March 2007

Ashford day out

I think it has been a while since I pulled that 'lets post pictures instead of writing how my day went' blog post. I went to Ashford last weekend. I didn't buy anything there, mainly because I wasn't eying for anything really; which is good.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Syandra and Faizah of London, Erman and Adib of Kent.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Zul pulling that control pose.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While waiting for the bus, main lastik bola, old school bui!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kan tidur pun vain, boleh?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The oh-so-cliche 'I-went-to-starbucks-for-coffee' picture shot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Starbucks mug that I nicked.


I was telling Amal I was looking for a good mug to buy and she suggested I should just bring home a mug from starbucks. Apparently, people do that. Hahaha, I'll *cough* return it next time *cough* huhu.

No comments: