Thursday, 1 February 2007

Tagged by Reza and Ka Sel!

So I've been tagged. So here goes.

Are your parents married or divorced? Married.
Are you a vegetarian? Currently, yes, since early January when my allowance ran out. Do you believe in Heaven? Definitely. Have you ever come close to dying? How do I know? What jewellery do you wear 24/7? Nil. I don't even wear a watch. Favourite time of day? Antah ah. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes, why not? Do you wear makeup? Hahaha. Cuba teka. Ever have plastic surgery? Yes, I had a $2 facelift. Do you colour your hair? Yea, with crayons. No I don't. What do you wear to bed? Galang amas. Atu pun ko kan tau kah?

Have you ever done anything illegal? Lots. Can you roll your tongue? I think I can. I'm not with anyone at the moment, so I can't tell if I can. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? Kan ku apa jua? Cubatah? What kind of sneakers? Hmm kasut ku di bawah, and I'm too lazy to go down and look. Do you believe in Abortions? Against it. What is your hair color? Hitam. Future child’s name? Bebini pun balum, anak tepulang kan ku pikirkan. Do you snore? Yes! My snore wakes myself up. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? I'd love to live in Makkah. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Inda ku tedapat nyamu. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Makan.

Gold or silver? Silver I suppose.
Hamburger or hot dog? Hamburger haram kali ah. So hot dog. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? You're killing me with these choices you know that? City, beach or country? Beach kali. What was the last thing you touched? The switch. Where did you eat last? Kitchen. Si Erman masak tadi. When’s the last time you cried? Inda payah bagi tau. Do you read blogs? Awu. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Bahapa jua? Kamah saja baju. Ever been involved with the police? Awu, masa IC ku ilang.

What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap? Yang ada menthol. Do you talk in your sleep? Hahaha, awu eh. Becerita ku lagi. Ocean or pool? Pool kali. Window seat or aisle? Window. Random jua eh! Ever met anyone famous? Bombay Bakat. Hehe. A couple of Malaysian artistes. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? I hope I will. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Antah, cucuk pakai garpu, masukkan dalam mulut, siap! Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? I don't know Ricki Lake so Oprah tah. Basketball or Football? I don't play either one. How long do your showers last? I don't usually time it. Automatic or do you drive a stick? Automatic. Manual aku lupa sudah. Cake or ice cream? Cake with ice cream! Are you self-conscious? Ada masanya. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? Inda kali, kan bekamih barangkali.

Have you ever given money to a beggar? Yes. Have you been in love? Aku inda laku. Haha. Where do you wish you were? Brunei Darussalam! Are you wearing socks? Ku buka sudah. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Awu pernah. Can you tango? Tango minuman yes. Last gift you received? Cookies that was claimed to be home-baked. Penipu! Kalau kan tipu pun, cubatah buang receiptnya! Last sport you played? 15 minute squash session with Rez @ UKC. Things you spend a lot of money on? RENT! Where do you live? Saint Peter's Grove, Canterburya. Where were you born? RIPAS (Rest In Peace After Sickness) Hospital. Last wedding attended? Kaka Izra's. Most hated food? Can't mention, jauh hatinya karang. What’s your least favourite? Refer to previous question.

Can you sing? Maybe. Never been judged before.
Last person you instant messaged? Si Erman. Last place you went on holiday? London. Favourite regular drink? Iced Milo Ping Sajuk! Tag 3 friends. Siapa ah? Current song you're listening to? Junior Senior's Move Your Feet. Nah video nya.


No comments: