Tuesday, 20 February 2007

Karma kah kurma?

Mun kurma pecaya ku. Hehehehe.

Rabz talked about karma, then Reza continued the circle. May I do so too?

I do believe in how karma works. But I wouldn't call it karma. Everything that happens has something treasured behind it; be it good or bad. Allah knows best. We can't say something good will definitely happen when something bad had befall upon you. It may, it may not. So if you want good things to happen to you, you have to work and pray for it. True ja?

And once good things happen to you, be grateful. Remind yourself that what you achieve is not yours. It belongs to God. God made you achieve. God is capable of taking it back from you anytime He wishes to. Bear in mind we can only thank God for what He has given us.

Speaking of which, some people flaunt their Iman. It's good to have a strong iman, but it is not iman anymore when you tell the whole world you have a strong iman. See the irony? Your Iman is between you and Allah. So people around you need not know how religious you are. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well that's just a reminder for myself and for everyone else.

On a completely different note, have you seen Britney Spears' new hairdo? (or heado? haha) Seriously kenapa ia kan? Panat ih! Imagine how her kids would react upon seeing their bald mother.

Anaknya: Go away! Mom divorced you, freak!
Britney: This is mommy, sweety!

Eh, wait a minute, why do I care? Buang masa ku saja.

Arrrgh. I have a coursework due in a month. Banyak lah. This term is definitely tougher than my previous one. I hope I will be able to get through this one.

I was chatting with Apip and I was complaining to her how my research isn't going so well. Nya Apip, baca Rabbishrahli. What a shame, I can't even remember the last time I read that doa. Okay, I'm off to continue my research. Laters!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha kurma!

yea i agree with you on this one. i know a couple of people who shows off about their iman. apakan!!!! haha

you are funny!!!! i love your previous post.

Jirin said...

hi. thanks for dropping by. hahaha yea i know.. talk about being religous!!! hehe