Wednesday, 6 December 2006

Kanyang, ngantuk, sangal, ngalih.

School was alright, I was a little late. Our deadline is coming up very soon. So it’s really pressuring.

Just now we were asked to write a short essay about the concept of our project. I am not being a big head here, but kan, hehe *lubang idung starts to broaden* when my lecturer compared my essay with the other orang putehs’ essays, ia puji aku. Hahaha… abis orang puteh lain kena condemn. Hahahaha.. mana inda kambang lubang idung ku tu? Hehehehe. She said, “…and he’s a Malaysian, English isn’t his first language.”

Boleh lagi salah. Sekali sudah ku cakap I’m from Brunei. Apanya nah? Yupe. You guessed it right. Ia cakap and I quote, “You must be rich! Richer than god!"

Can again? Apakan.

I am so full. I just filled myself with a ¼ pounder burger. Before that I had dinner at Kaka Nadz (Thank you!) after we fixed her broadband for her. You must be wondering inda ku kanyang kah. Kanyang. Hahaha before the dinner I already intended to buy something from Canterbury Grill. So after dinner aku singgah lah and beli burger. I just remembered that I actually intended to eat it akhir karang like around 2am or 3am, because I’m planning to do my work. Dui. Abis tia sudah. Apa boleh buat. Lupaku. Nyeh. Hahaha.

I have no pictures to share this time. But here are some funny videos. Sudah liat? Hahaha cali ah!


Do not laugh too hard. Have some pity man. Hahaha.


The show must go on, no matter what!

Till I blog again. Selamat.

Assalamualaikum WBT.

No comments: