Wednesday, 29 November 2006

Pics + New post.

Hey. Assalamualaikum.

My house has broadband now. But then I still wouldn’t update this blog daily, but we’ll see. Hehe. I don't know what to say now, but I'm just going to post pictures.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Iftar di rumah kaka Nadz. Aku buat roti John. I emphasise 'AKU'. Hehe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and the kids, my lovely cousins; Baasimah, Jiba and Mai.

I had a long day today. I didn’t sleep until 5:00am. I was trying to make progress with my coursework assignment. At 5:00am, I was contemplating whether I should sleep or not. My Tuesday class usually start at 9:00am. If I sleep, I know that I will not be able to wake up after sleeping for only a very short time. Hahaha, but I risked it. I was feeling rather tired and my body was already sore. So I slept. Baik jua aku tebangun at 8 am, and I made into class just in time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nah BruKent! Banyak kan kami atu? Siapa minta lawan ah?
BruNotts? BruManch? Hahaha awu deh banyak lagi kamu.


It’s 10pm now and I still haven’t slept. Antah. My body is ngalih but inda mau tidur. So here I am trying to update my blog. Hahaha.. Sorry to bore you there hehehe.More to come. Hahaha well you chose to read so don’t blame me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Open house di rumah Beyonz aka Kaka Nadz
hahaha, aka bini keluang man?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Orang-orang kuat darjah 6 Ta 2000 Sekolah Ugama MS!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Faizin, Reza, Jirin and Erman.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Open house Limin, Atiq and Kaka Martina.
Anti-clock wise: Beta, Kaka Martina, Kaka Selina,
Reza, Erman, Melo aka Azyan and Jo San.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Erman, beta, Reza dan Atiq. Apa kami kecalian atu ah?
Bida kali tukang gambar atu?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Open house Pa Iring @ London! Anang famili ko.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Open house Pa Iring @ London! Ngalih bui!
Realise aku tukar baju ah..
It was a long day. Abis baju terkana kuah makanan.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Brunei Student Union organises a shitty Raya thing.
Guys from my batch back in MS. You know who they are.

Bah. Abis sudah. Hahahaha. Nanti lagi. Peace. Agatah. Ciao!

No comments: