Sunday, 17 September 2006

Sukacita dimaklumkan bahawa....

It was a normal day. I woke up in the morning knowing that the day is going to be another day of boring science lectures. But it wasn't.

I got a call to be told that I got the goverment scholarship.

Gila happy abis...

That was last Thursday. LAST Thursday. And I am flying off to UK today. TODAY! You realise how soon that is? I am not ready to leave.

But yea, phew! I did all my 'urusans' in less than a week. That includes my medical tests and check-ups, making my visa, making flight reservations, quitting from UBD and so on. That's quite an achievement you know... Hahaha.. It actually took some people a month to get those done. Hahaha..

Quitting from UBD was so easy. I just had to submit a letter then that was it. Just like that. You know what I had to do to get into UBD?

Geez. I feel so sad that I'm leaving Brunei, my family and my friends. Part of me is very excited and still can't get over the fact that I got the scholarship, but part of me is really sad. Inda biasa wah. Hehe.

Oh yea. I am very sorry I didn't tell some of you guys about the 'news'. It's not that I couldn't be bothered to tell, but, like I said, there were a lot of stuffs I had to take care of. So I'm really really sorry if you had to find out from some other people instead. Plus, my flight just got confirmed a few days ago. Peace!

So I'm going to fly off to UK today, Sunday, 17th December, and will proceed to the departure hall around 7.30pm.
Just for your information lah ah. Bukan pulang aku minta hantar, but, kalau boleh aku kan jumpa kamu lah.. hehehe..

FYI, I'll be going to Canterbury College in Kent, doing HND Graphic Design. Hehe saja bagitau, mana tahu ada orang mau lawat aku.. hehe

I want to say thank you to those who gave me hope before this. I really appreciate it. Thanks muchos once again. May Allah bless.

A shout-out to B. Ed. General Science Intake 2006. All the best to all of you. It's been great getting to know you all, although I wish I could've known you all a little better. Thank you all for being friendly. All the best. Going to miss you all.

Alright, I'll post another entry once I arrive in Kent, if I'm not busy. Hehe settle lah dulu sana...

Laters!

Assalammu'alaikum.

No comments: