Sunday, 5 March 2006

Bruised by the racket

Yesterday I’ve submitted my MOE forms and UCAS application sudah. Now I feel a bit relieved. Haha yesterday aku barutah kan ambil my provisional license. I will be having undang-undang classes soon. I was supposed to try Charcoal for lunch but it got cancelled pasal aku busy menguruskan this and that… In the afternoon, I met up with Syubs in school (yea, the dude’s back fot the weekend saja) to check out the school choir. Ku pikir durang macam inda ready because the last time I was in school they were busy preparing for some other performances… but when I heard them yesterday, bangga ku mendangar… I hope they win. They have to win. Amin…

Jepp and I crashed Syu's place in the morning to chat sekajap before he left for Penanjong. So tadi aku main squash and tarus swimming arah the IBB building in Bandar with Jepp, Hakim and Muneer, hehe it was illegal actually because only pass holders are allowed to use the facilities. Hahahaha si Muneer tu bawa, so yea... and oh yea.. Si Muneer wah mun main berijap, sampai bangkak siring mataku tekana racket ah. Thanks Neer. Hahaha, sarcasm~ sense the tone. Sakit mataku kalau aku pajal mataku tutup berabis, hahaha but it’s okay, bahapa jua aku kan pajal menutup mataku berabis kan? Buang lamak saja…

Then mamam di Teo Poi Hoon Foodstall @ Kiulap. Ate twice. Aku lapar~ haha tadi I mean.

The graduation magazine I hope siap soon, I can’t promise you when I can distribute to you all. But hopefully soon, if not next week, then next next week ok? I’ve been having dreams about the magazine being ready for distribution, a nightmare I tell you, I dreamt that the pages were all messed up and the paper quality was like the newspaper.. and it was bloddy nipis tia, itu lah, ini lah.. ahahaha paranoid aku ah.. sampai ke mimpi ani wah… but pokoknya aku gian kan the magazine to siap. Ahaha bukan gian apa.. but yea, you get my drift.

There’s a person in Holland named Jirin. Hahahaha…

I’d bullshit lagi but I just heard bunyi kaca pacah di bawah. Ahaha gtg, aku liat dulu.. apakah apakah.. hahaha ayt. Out~

No comments: